Jot I.T. & Jot Digital Sites
- Never sharing the data you provide to us with anyone
- Never with third parties
- Never with other web sites (e.g. for the purpose of identifying you across unaffiliated web sites)
- Never sharing data with anyone outside our company – period
In regard to our email solutions:
- We will only email you if you contact us initially
- We will make it easy for you to opt-out/unsubscribe from emails
- Each email sent from Jot using our email marketing solutions will provide a clear unsubscribe link which will immediately remove you from any or all of our mailings as you specify
- Jot is committed to complying with Canada Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
We will educate you on how to avoid web tracking:
- Our solutions allows us to track visitor activity on our websites. We use this information to improve the content of our sites as well as to provide visitors with a more relevant overall experience with our organization and our site.
- Jot uses first party HTML browser cookies in our web tracking technology. This means that visitors to our site are easily able to set their browsers to reject cookies and are easily able to delete cookies set by us and others.
- Jot never stores any information in your computer’s Flash local shared objects area (i.e. we never use what is known as ‘flash cookies’).
- Jot never uses visitor identification techniques that involve sharing information you provide us with other sites or vice versa.
WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU.
JOT Digital helps small to medium businesses use technology to optimize their operations.
Stop investing in the wrong solutions. Let’s work together.